Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
2nd December 2023
- Main stories: The Gaza hostage truce
- Controversy: “Live now, pay later”?
- People: Sarah Wilson: A frugal path to a more joyous life
- Briefing: Celebrating the “bible of bardolatry”
- Best British article: The impact of lockdown on teenage minds
- Best International article: Wilders’ shock victory: Trouble ahead for the EU?
- Health & Science: The mystery of the wine headache
- Talking points: Dublin riots: a blow to Ireland’s reputation?
- Obituaries: Anna Scher: Drama teacher who transformed thousands of lives
- The Last Word: A miscarriage of justice: Sam Hallam’s fight to clear his name
Subscribers: Read issue in full here
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, start your trial subscription and your first 6 issues are free!
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest streaming services, arts, books, music, food + drink, entertainment - and much, much more!
Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.