Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
13th August 2022
- Main stories: Pelosi’s provocative mission
- Controversy: A long, hot summer: Where did all the water go?
- People: Rowan Atkinson thought his future was in electrical engineering
- Best International article: Zawahiri killed by Hellfire: is this the end for al-Qa’eda?
- Best British article: Why the elixir of youth lies in immigration
- Health & Science: Do bees have feelings too?
- Talking points: The humbling of a conspiracy theorist
- Obituaries: Nichelle Nichols: Actress and singer who blazed a trail on Star Trek
- The Last Word: The Turkish drone that changed modern warfare
Subscribers: Read issue in full here.
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, start your trial subscription and your first 6 issues are free!
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest streaming services, arts, books, music, food + drink, entertainment - and much, much more!
Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.